In a post-apocalyptic world, in the far reaches of the desert, humanity is broken and everyone is fighting for survival. Two rivals, Max and Furiosa, are trying to restore order in their own ways. Max is a man who prefers action over talking and Furiosa believes survival exists in her childhood land. The pair fight for survival in the only way they know how.
I’m just going to get this out there: this is the best movie of it’s genre. It is absolutely amazing. There is hardly dialogue, or a love story; it’s just an hour and a half of battling. It didn’t have too much gore either despite the violence and death, which I appreciated.
- Marvel Studios drops the second trailer for ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
- Arizona Rep. Biggs calls for VA Secretary Shulkin’s resignation
- Maricopa detectives arrest man for threatening to shoot churchgoers
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’