A young woman, Lucy gets caught up in the drug trafficking world. The drug she traffics is a drug that can unleash the ability to use 100% of a person’s brain functionality. Lucy uses the drug and as she gains more access to her brain she becomes a ruthless killer.
I was with this movie until she gained about 60-70% of her brain capacity. After that, it got weird. Time and space stopped mattering, and I think you needed to be much smarter than I am to understand where they were going with it. However, you get 90 minutes of looking at Scarlett Johansson, so there’s a trade off.
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert
- Phoenix Comicon to feature ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ stars
- Routine ‘Daddy’s Home 2’ is good for a few laughs, but not much else
- Taylor Swift to kick off ‘Reputation’ with date in Glendale