Ivan Locke is a family man and a construction manager. He receives a phone call after he leaves work on the eve of a life-changing event. Through a series of phone calls, Ivan’s carefully planned life beings to unravel.
You better like Tom Hardy because he is the only person in this film. I mean literally the only person, and that is all you need. You may remember him from playing Bane in “The Dark Knight Rises.” This movie shows how great of an actor he is. For the entire 90 minutes he keeps you captivated as all you see is him in the car driving, while talking on the phone.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’