A young man forms an unusual bond with a Bengal tiger after he experiences the sinking of his ship at sea. While stranded on a life boat for days the young man is taken on a journey of discovery.
Bruce St. James said,”This movie LOOKS stunning (especially in 3D) and for someone who hadn’t read the book (or even know the story) I was glued to the screen for all 2 hours. Keep in mind there are some intense scenes with implied violence that may scare kids (and some adults… cough, cough) but the ride is so worth it. And get ready for the discussion afterwards about exactly WHAT you just saw.”
- Airman who inspired ‘Good Morning, Vietnam’ film has died
- Arizona native Emma Stone to return to big screen for ‘Zombieland 2’
- Joe Jackson, patriarch of musical Jackson family, dies at 89
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James