A young man forms an unusual bond with a Bengal tiger after he experiences the sinking of his ship at sea. While stranded on a life boat for days the young man is taken on a journey of discovery.
Bruce St. James said,”This movie LOOKS stunning (especially in 3D) and for someone who hadn’t read the book (or even know the story) I was glued to the screen for all 2 hours. Keep in mind there are some intense scenes with implied violence that may scare kids (and some adults… cough, cough) but the ride is so worth it. And get ready for the discussion afterwards about exactly WHAT you just saw.”
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February
- Kevin Hart to bring big comedy tour to Phoenix in July
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations