A young man forms an unusual bond with a Bengal tiger after he experiences the sinking of his ship at sea. While stranded on a life boat for days the young man is taken on a journey of discovery.
Bruce St. James said,”This movie LOOKS stunning (especially in 3D) and for someone who hadn’t read the book (or even know the story) I was glued to the screen for all 2 hours. Keep in mind there are some intense scenes with implied violence that may scare kids (and some adults… cough, cough) but the ride is so worth it. And get ready for the discussion afterwards about exactly WHAT you just saw.”
- John McCain to visit daughter on ‘The View’ next week
- Country star Kenny Chesney to bring tour to Phoenix in 2018
- Organizers postpone Lights Fest outside of Phoenix until next year
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Singer Tom Petty dies at 66 after suffering cardiac arrest