A longtime group of four friends get back together as one of them, at the age of 70, is getting married.
The guys decide that they are still young at heart and head to Las Vegas for a bachelor party.
“The Geritol Hangover,” as I like to call this movie, wasn’t too bad. It’s exactly what you think it would be when a group of old men trying to live up their younger days in the streets of Vegas.
If you’re looking for a movie where you don’t have to think much and just eat popcorn, this is it. It wasn’t great, but it wasn’t terrible either.
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Enjoy movie moments of 6 great seniors for Grandparents Day