A woman and her son are held hostage by a prison escapee after they encounter him at the grocery store. The three stay at the woman’s house and, after a little while, the two adults start to fall in love.
This is a movie that intentionally pulls on your heartstrings, which is fine, but I don’t like being told how to feel! This movie is definitely a “chick flick” and maybe a little hard to believe since they fall in love and move to Canada in a three-day time period. Overall, Kate Winslet and Josh Brolin do a decent job in it and it’s not too bad.
- Surrounded by scandal, Globes turn to old favs & fresh faces
- ‘Coco’ tops box office again before ‘Star Wars’ hits
- Jay-Z tops Grammy nominations with 8, Kendrick Lamar follows with 7
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert