An international spy ring, known as the Kingsman, enlist a young kid off the street to join their competitive training program just as a twisted tech-genius poses a threat to the group.
I think we’ve all seen the spy movies like “Borne” and “Bond” where the spy genre is taken seriously. The thing I liked a lot about this film was that it had some fun with the spy theme. There were some really violent parts but also funny parts where they poke fun at other spy movies.
Also, the toys that the secret service uses are really awesome and that was fun to watch.
- Arizona native Emma Stone to return to big screen for ‘Zombieland 2’
- Joe Jackson, patriarch of musical Jackson family, dies at 89
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’