An international spy ring, known as the Kingsman, enlist a young kid off the street to join their competitive training program just as a twisted tech-genius poses a threat to the group.
I think we’ve all seen the spy movies like “Borne” and “Bond” where the spy genre is taken seriously. The thing I liked a lot about this film was that it had some fun with the spy theme. There were some really violent parts but also funny parts where they poke fun at other spy movies.
Also, the toys that the secret service uses are really awesome and that was fun to watch.
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert
- Phoenix Comicon to feature ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ stars
- Routine ‘Daddy’s Home 2’ is good for a few laughs, but not much else
- Taylor Swift to kick off ‘Reputation’ with date in Glendale