An international spy ring, known as the Kingsman, enlist a young kid off the street to join their competitive training program just as a twisted tech-genius poses a threat to the group.
I think we’ve all seen the spy movies like “Borne” and “Bond” where the spy genre is taken seriously. The thing I liked a lot about this film was that it had some fun with the spy theme. There were some really violent parts but also funny parts where they poke fun at other spy movies.
Also, the toys that the secret service uses are really awesome and that was fun to watch.
- Arizona Rep. Biggs calls for VA Secretary Shulkin’s resignation
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October
- Host Jimmy Kimmel offers Lake Havasu trip for shortest Oscars speech