A young man finds himself frustrated with his single father and decides to disappear to the woods to live. He brings along three of his friends and the group builds a house in the middle of nowhere. While the boys are discovering themselves and their free will, their families do not know where they have gone and consider them missing.
It’s another “coming-of-age” film and I thought the story was interesting. I liked it but it seemed to remind me of the movie “Stand By Me” that came out back in the 80s. I will tell you it’s not a kids movie, it is rated “R”, but mostly because of language.
Watch my full review below.
- Surrounded by scandal, Globes turn to old favs & fresh faces
- ‘Coco’ tops box office again before ‘Star Wars’ hits
- Jay-Z tops Grammy nominations with 8, Kendrick Lamar follows with 7
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert