The town of Silverton is ravaged by a slew of deadly tornadoes in one day. As the tornadoes hit, many people react differently, but the storm chasers see it as an opportunity to get the once-in-a-lifetime shot and take extreme risks.
If it’s easier, you can just call this movie “Twister 2” because that’s exactly what this is. I’ve never been in a tornado so I can only assume, but the special effects make it seem very realistic and give you a sense of what it must be like to be in one. If you’re looking for a disaster movie, then this is it, but don’t expect any memorable characters.
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Arizona landmarks make list of must-see attractions in North America
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns