In the near future, Earth has been depleted of all of its resources. As the human race is trying to figure out how to survive, a time-space continuum is found. A group of explorers use the opportunity to explore life outside of our solar system.
Let me start by saying that the graphics in this movie were amazing and made you feel like you were in space. But, I’ll be honest, I was with this move in the beginning, and I was with it in the end but I got lost somewhere in the middle. It might have taken someone smarter than me to get it. There was time travel, physics and space terms, all of which got me confused.
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Tempe set for grand opening
- Nielsen says 29 million people watched royal wedding in US
- KTAR News earns first, second places for journalism at AP awards
- Margot Kidder, Lois Lane in the ‘Superman’ franchise, dies
- Southern Arizona park to receive $4M upgrade to stay open overnight