This film takes a weeklong look at a young folk singer back in the 1960s.
It’s set in New York during the winter as a struggling artist tries to find his way while facing what seem like enormous obstacles.
This is a good film, although I’m not sure it’s for the masses. If you appreciate good filmmaking, then this is for you. If you don’t, then you might be a little bored.
It has some really good music in it, but I was left looking for some context or symbolism as I usually see from the directors of this film, the Coen brothers. All in all, this movie is worth your time.
- ‘Coco’ tops box office again before ‘Star Wars’ hits
- Jay-Z tops Grammy nominations with 8, Kendrick Lamar follows with 7
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert
- Phoenix Comicon to feature ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ stars