A young girl gets in a car accident with her family and ends up in a coma. While she is in a coma, she begins to have an out-of-body experience. She can follow the people who come to visit her and keep up with the situation going on around her.
This movie has every opportunity to make you feel things, but with the constant flashbacks it breaks up the emotion and ultimately falls flat. Don’t get me wrong, it will get you all a little misty-eyed at the end of the movie, but it could have been much better.
- Mix Up Bar named coziest restaurant in Arizona
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Main Street Minute: Food delivery service goPuff launches in Flagstaff
- Creative ‘Paddington 2’ a clever piece of family-friendly British wit
- Former Mill Avenue arcade bar Endgame gets new spot, to reopen