A young girl gets in a car accident with her family and ends up in a coma. While she is in a coma, she begins to have an out-of-body experience. She can follow the people who come to visit her and keep up with the situation going on around her.
This movie has every opportunity to make you feel things, but with the constant flashbacks it breaks up the emotion and ultimately falls flat. Don’t get me wrong, it will get you all a little misty-eyed at the end of the movie, but it could have been much better.
- Report: Flake’s new book will ‘likely inflame debate’ on Republican Party
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Security camera shows goat breaking into office in Colorado
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations