A young girl gets in a car accident with her family and ends up in a coma. While she is in a coma, she begins to have an out-of-body experience. She can follow the people who come to visit her and keep up with the situation going on around her.
This movie has every opportunity to make you feel things, but with the constant flashbacks it breaks up the emotion and ultimately falls flat. Don’t get me wrong, it will get you all a little misty-eyed at the end of the movie, but it could have been much better.
- Quirky ‘Night Court’ actor Harry Anderson dies at age 65
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time
- ‘Ready Player One’ is why we go to the movies