If you liked the previous three “Ice Age” films, think of this as just another 90 minutes of the story.
I like animated/kids films with a clear moral message and this has one that even the little tykes will pick up on. 3D is good, if not great and it has a solid cast of voice actors. Manage your expectations, and you’ll be fine.
Find out what else Bruce thinks about the movie in this edition of Movies in a Minute.
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Enjoy movie moments of 6 great seniors for Grandparents Day