If you liked the previous three “Ice Age” films, think of this as just another 90 minutes of the story.
I like animated/kids films with a clear moral message and this has one that even the little tykes will pick up on. 3D is good, if not great and it has a solid cast of voice actors. Manage your expectations, and you’ll be fine.
Find out what else Bruce thinks about the movie in this edition of Movies in a Minute.
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October
- Host Jimmy Kimmel offers Lake Havasu trip for shortest Oscars speech
- Another Arizona family to be featured on ‘Family Feud’ game show