That’s right! Everyone from the original (well, almost) is back for “Hot Tub Time Machine 2.”
Basically, the guys figure out they can get rich by going to the future, discovering the next big thing and then returning to the past to invent it first. It all sounds like fun and games, until an assassin gets involved.
While the first movie could be described as sophomoric, the second is more along the lines of freshman humor — think a lot of very, very crude jokes. I will fully admit I laughed out loud a few times, but this is a movie you would probably enjoy more late at night after a few drinks.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- ‘Ready Player One’ is why we go to the movies
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence