That’s right! Everyone from the original (well, almost) is back for “Hot Tub Time Machine 2.”
Basically, the guys figure out they can get rich by going to the future, discovering the next big thing and then returning to the past to invent it first. It all sounds like fun and games, until an assassin gets involved.
While the first movie could be described as sophomoric, the second is more along the lines of freshman humor — think a lot of very, very crude jokes. I will fully admit I laughed out loud a few times, but this is a movie you would probably enjoy more late at night after a few drinks.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Creative ‘Paddington 2’ a clever piece of family-friendly British wit
- Routine ‘Daddy’s Home 2’ is good for a few laughs, but not much else
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots