After retiring from the police force, Phil Broker and his 10-year-old daughter move to Louisiana. He did not get the simple small-town life he was expecting. Broker gets tangled up with a local meth dealer and you can guess what happens next.
Seriously. You actually can guess what happens because the movie is incredibly predictable. I should have known it would not be very good when I saw that Sylvester Stallone wrote the screenplay. It is your classic action movie and does not leave much to the imagination. I do not think it is even worth the drive to the theater.
- Car chase down Interstate 10 ends south of Phoenix, driver in custody
- Police say Gilbert man killed wife, attempted to cover it up
- Kidnapped Avondale boy found safe, suspect not caught
- Schools locked down as police search for man north of Phoenix
- Police kill Phoenix-area man who moved toward them with gun, knives