After retiring from the police force, Phil Broker and his 10-year-old daughter move to Louisiana. He did not get the simple small-town life he was expecting. Broker gets tangled up with a local meth dealer and you can guess what happens next.
Seriously. You actually can guess what happens because the movie is incredibly predictable. I should have known it would not be very good when I saw that Sylvester Stallone wrote the screenplay. It is your classic action movie and does not leave much to the imagination. I do not think it is even worth the drive to the theater.
- Scottsdale-based Axon extending free police body camera trial to Canada
- Phoenix police looking for flasher, would-be robber
- Police asking for help identifying body pulled from Tempe Town Lake
- Motorists reportedly block wrong-way driver on Phoenix freeway
- Neighbors help Phoenix couple after home tagged with anti-Semitic graffiti