After retiring from the police force, Phil Broker and his 10-year-old daughter move to Louisiana. He did not get the simple small-town life he was expecting. Broker gets tangled up with a local meth dealer and you can guess what happens next.
Seriously. You actually can guess what happens because the movie is incredibly predictable. I should have known it would not be very good when I saw that Sylvester Stallone wrote the screenplay. It is your classic action movie and does not leave much to the imagination. I do not think it is even worth the drive to the theater.
- Ohio police kill man they say injured 4 with machete
- Arizona lawmakers overhaul underfunded police and fire pension despite concerns
- The Latest: Mayor hopes verdict in cop’s case brings closure
- Police: Suicide may be reason man shot by Florida deputy
- Paralyzed man awarded $23 million wants apology for shooting