After retiring from the police force, Phil Broker and his 10-year-old daughter move to Louisiana. He did not get the simple small-town life he was expecting. Broker gets tangled up with a local meth dealer and you can guess what happens next.
Seriously. You actually can guess what happens because the movie is incredibly predictable. I should have known it would not be very good when I saw that Sylvester Stallone wrote the screenplay. It is your classic action movie and does not leave much to the imagination. I do not think it is even worth the drive to the theater.
- Arizona native Emma Stone to return to big screen for ‘Zombieland 2’
- Mesa man arrested for impersonating officer; tried to pull over troopers
- Silver Alert canceled for previously missing 81-year-old man
- Navajo community still uneasy after gang members arrested
- County prosecutors clear Gilbert police in fatal shooting of detention officer