A look into the love life of Alfred Hitchcock and his wife Alma Reville as he films the movie ‘Psycho’.
Bruce St. James said, “Maybe I missed something or am too old to “get” this. I’ve never seen Psycho, nor will I (as I avoid any and all scary movies). My impression is that Mr. Hitchcock was more interesting and quirky than he is portrayed in this film. Usually, a film like this would make you want to know MORE about the subject. Oddly, I now care even less.”
- ‘Coco’ tops box office again before ‘Star Wars’ hits
- Jay-Z tops Grammy nominations with 8, Kendrick Lamar follows with 7
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert
- Phoenix Comicon to feature ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ stars