A look into the love life of Alfred Hitchcock and his wife Alma Reville as he films the movie ‘Psycho’.
Bruce St. James said, “Maybe I missed something or am too old to “get” this. I’ve never seen Psycho, nor will I (as I avoid any and all scary movies). My impression is that Mr. Hitchcock was more interesting and quirky than he is portrayed in this film. Usually, a film like this would make you want to know MORE about the subject. Oddly, I now care even less.”
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Enjoy movie moments of 6 great seniors for Grandparents Day