Set a few years into the future, modern operating systems have developed to learn the habits of its user. A lonely writer finds himself developing a real relationship with the lady voice of his system. As the two begin to learn about each other through their relationship, he falls in love with her.
I find myself mesmerized by Joaquin Phoenix in every movie he’s in, and this is no different. The story of the movie sounds weird but it’s cool. It’s funny in places, it’s painful in places and Scarlett Johansson — though you never see her — is being considered for ‘Best Supporting Actress’ for her role.
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Enjoy movie moments of 6 great seniors for Grandparents Day