Set a few years into the future, modern operating systems have developed to learn the habits of its user. A lonely writer finds himself developing a real relationship with the lady voice of his system. As the two begin to learn about each other through their relationship, he falls in love with her.
I find myself mesmerized by Joaquin Phoenix in every movie he’s in, and this is no different. The story of the movie sounds weird but it’s cool. It’s funny in places, it’s painful in places and Scarlett Johansson — though you never see her — is being considered for ‘Best Supporting Actress’ for her role.
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October
- Host Jimmy Kimmel offers Lake Havasu trip for shortest Oscars speech
- Another Arizona family to be featured on ‘Family Feud’ game show