Grown Ups 2 takes place in the same location as the first movie, except this time the crew has moved back to their hometown where crazy events seem to follow them.
Now I wasn’t a fan of the first movie, so I was skeptical about the second one. And after sitting through it I thought it was terrible. There was no real script, no real story, just a bunch of comedic actors getting back together and making a film that was the antithesis to funny.
But if you did somehow enjoy the first Grown Ups then this one may well be your favorite movie.
- Video proves autocorrect in real life is more annoying than helpful
- Uber driver shows passengers fun time with epic dance party
- Little boy breaks down after reporter asks if he’ll miss mom at school
- Dale Jr, Dude Perfect reenact hilariously accurate driving stereotypes
- Video gives first-person look at firefighters working burning home