Grown Ups 2 takes place in the same location as the first movie, except this time the crew has moved back to their hometown where crazy events seem to follow them.
Now I wasn’t a fan of the first movie, so I was skeptical about the second one. And after sitting through it I thought it was terrible. There was no real script, no real story, just a bunch of comedic actors getting back together and making a film that was the antithesis to funny.
But if you did somehow enjoy the first Grown Ups then this one may well be your favorite movie.
- ‘The Boss’ is back: Rare Bruce Springsteen video of Phoenix-area concert debuts
- Movies in a Minute: ‘Creed’
- Hello, it’s me: YouTuber performs Adele’s ‘Hello’ in 25 different and beautiful styles
- Faith in Humanity: Restaurant offers free Thanksgiving meals to those eating alone
- Here’s what happens when Adele enters an Adele look-alike contest