The murder/mystery “Gone Girl” shows Nick, played by Ben Affleck, rise to fame over the disappearance of his wife. Basking in his newfound spotlight, he finds out that he is no longer innocent, but a suspect.
This movie has an interesting cast that works amazingly well together. With genuine plot twists, it will keep you guessing the whole way through. What I appreciate about this movie is that unlike most murder/mystery/thrillers, it doesn’t mislead and trick you down a wrong path. Keeping you interested for its mystery alone, it is a great example of the genre and definitely one of the better ones you will see.
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- Second weekend for ‘Black Panther’ is one of the best ever
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids