The murder/mystery “Gone Girl” shows Nick, played by Ben Affleck, rise to fame over the disappearance of his wife. Basking in his newfound spotlight, he finds out that he is no longer innocent, but a suspect.
This movie has an interesting cast that works amazingly well together. With genuine plot twists, it will keep you guessing the whole way through. What I appreciate about this movie is that unlike most murder/mystery/thrillers, it doesn’t mislead and trick you down a wrong path. Keeping you interested for its mystery alone, it is a great example of the genre and definitely one of the better ones you will see.
- ’12 Strong’ puts Hollywood sheen on early U.S. war effort in Afghanistan
- Creative ‘Paddington 2’ a clever piece of family-friendly British wit
- Second-annual Chandler Film Festival to kick off this week
- Helen Mirren to star in thriller film about Winchester Mystery House
- Which movie brought in the most money in 2017?