A young 16-year-old girl finds herself pregnant and decides to run away from her abusive mother in search for her father. She has held onto the only letter she ever got from her father, hoping to rekindle their relationship. His denial leads her to live on the streets until a complete stranger takes her in.
I really, really wanted to care about this movie. It sounded so promising, but I just can’t believe Vanessa Hudgens in this role. I think she overacted the whole time, which made me not believe her character. The only redeeming factor in this film is her relationships with the other teen moms in the film.
- Arizona native Emma Stone to return to big screen for ‘Zombieland 2’
- Joe Jackson, patriarch of musical Jackson family, dies at 89
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’