A young 16-year-old girl finds herself pregnant and decides to run away from her abusive mother in search for her father. She has held onto the only letter she ever got from her father, hoping to rekindle their relationship. His denial leads her to live on the streets until a complete stranger takes her in.
I really, really wanted to care about this movie. It sounded so promising, but I just can’t believe Vanessa Hudgens in this role. I think she overacted the whole time, which made me not believe her character. The only redeeming factor in this film is her relationships with the other teen moms in the film.
- Tempe’s Innings Festival set to begin this weekend
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October
- Host Jimmy Kimmel offers Lake Havasu trip for shortest Oscars speech