The GI Joes not only fight their arch enemy Cobra but also face threats from within the White House who are seeking to dissolve the team. The team is framed for crimes against the country, then terminated by the President’s order which results in a face off against Zartan and his alliances.
- Brutal winter in northeast US freezes part of Atlantic Ocean
- Creative ‘Paddington 2’ a clever piece of family-friendly British wit
- Man slaps embattled producer Harvey Weinstein at Scottsdale restaurant
- Phoenix-area suburb posts funny video to show off warm winter weather
- KTAR News hosts, reporters share biggest news stories of 2017