The GI Joes not only fight their arch enemy Cobra but also face threats from within the White House who are seeking to dissolve the team. The team is framed for crimes against the country, then terminated by the President’s order which results in a face off against Zartan and his alliances.
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase
- This deep-sea dive in Antarctica is equal parts amazing and frightening
- Dramatic video shows man’s rescue after California avalanche
- Suspects running from Phoenix-area cops hop fence into police station
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence