The GI Joes not only fight their arch enemy Cobra but also face threats from within the White House who are seeking to dissolve the team. The team is framed for crimes against the country, then terminated by the President’s order which results in a face off against Zartan and his alliances.
- With storms coming, Arizona firefighters rescue dog from drain
- Police release video of Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim’s DUI arrest
- Former NAZ Suns assistant found dead in Phoenix, posted farewell video
- See spectacular images of enormous dust walls in Arizona
- Boston police officers belt out stirring version of ‘God Bless America’