An unknown person, who has kidnapped a former racecar driver’s wife, threatens the driver and forces him to do things to save his wife. When the driver steals a car, he innocently involves the cars owner into his drama while racing against time.
There are worse movies out there, but I can’t think of any right now. I was laughing in parts of the movie (that I’m sure weren’t meant to be funny) because the movie was so bad it turned comical. Selena Gomez and Ethan Hawke were unbearable. I wouldn’t even tell you to watch this movie if someone had paid you to watch it.
You’re welcome for sparing you the pain.
- Arizona native Emma Stone to return to big screen for ‘Zombieland 2’
- Joe Jackson, patriarch of musical Jackson family, dies at 89
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’