An unknown person, who has kidnapped a former racecar driver’s wife, threatens the driver and forces him to do things to save his wife. When the driver steals a car, he innocently involves the cars owner into his drama while racing against time.
There are worse movies out there, but I can’t think of any right now. I was laughing in parts of the movie (that I’m sure weren’t meant to be funny) because the movie was so bad it turned comical. Selena Gomez and Ethan Hawke were unbearable. I wouldn’t even tell you to watch this movie if someone had paid you to watch it.
You’re welcome for sparing you the pain.
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October
- Host Jimmy Kimmel offers Lake Havasu trip for shortest Oscars speech
- Another Arizona family to be featured on ‘Family Feud’ game show