James King had everything he could want as a corporate bigwig when he gets nailed for fraud. He gets sentenced to hard time at San Quentin, but before he serves his time he enlists the help of Darnell Lewis to prepare him for his time in jail.
I was really rooting for this movie to live up to the hype that it had. Unfortunately, I think it fell flat. The funniest parts were the things they had in the trailer. If you are a fan of Kevin Hart and Will Ferrell — like I am — then you should still enjoy the movie.
Just don’t expect to walk out quoting it with your friends.
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions
- Arizona native to appear on ‘Superhuman’ TV show
- What parents need to know about ‘Wonder Woman’
- ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ movie to hit theaters, trailer released
- A native of note: Phoenix boys choir alum scores hit horror film ‘Get Out’