The East Coast Mobs are invading the Los Angeles coast and the LAPD are doing what they can to bring them down.
Bruce St. James said, “Big name actors aren’t enough to save this film. It comes across as confused at times. Is this a gritty look at cops vs mobsters circa 1949, or is it a parody of the gangster movies you’ve already seen? I found it hard to decide and the audience laughing in parts I don’t think they intended to be funny sealed it for me. First big release of the year is the first big disappointment.”
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October
- Host Jimmy Kimmel offers Lake Havasu trip for shortest Oscars speech
- Another Arizona family to be featured on ‘Family Feud’ game show