The East Coast Mobs are invading the Los Angeles coast and the LAPD are doing what they can to bring them down.
Bruce St. James said, “Big name actors aren’t enough to save this film. It comes across as confused at times. Is this a gritty look at cops vs mobsters circa 1949, or is it a parody of the gangster movies you’ve already seen? I found it hard to decide and the audience laughing in parts I don’t think they intended to be funny sealed it for me. First big release of the year is the first big disappointment.”
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Singer Tom Petty dies at 66 after suffering cardiac arrest
- Country stars at Las Vegas concert shooting go online to share thoughts
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps