The East Coast Mobs are invading the Los Angeles coast and the LAPD are doing what they can to bring them down.
Bruce St. James said, “Big name actors aren’t enough to save this film. It comes across as confused at times. Is this a gritty look at cops vs mobsters circa 1949, or is it a parody of the gangster movies you’ve already seen? I found it hard to decide and the audience laughing in parts I don’t think they intended to be funny sealed it for me. First big release of the year is the first big disappointment.”
- Surrounded by scandal, Globes turn to old favs & fresh faces
- ‘Coco’ tops box office again before ‘Star Wars’ hits
- Jay-Z tops Grammy nominations with 8, Kendrick Lamar follows with 7
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert