The East Coast Mobs are invading the Los Angeles coast and the LAPD are doing what they can to bring them down.
Bruce St. James said, “Big name actors aren’t enough to save this film. It comes across as confused at times. Is this a gritty look at cops vs mobsters circa 1949, or is it a parody of the gangster movies you’ve already seen? I found it hard to decide and the audience laughing in parts I don’t think they intended to be funny sealed it for me. First big release of the year is the first big disappointment.”
- Arizona native Emma Stone to return to big screen for ‘Zombieland 2’
- Joe Jackson, patriarch of musical Jackson family, dies at 89
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’