During the final push into Germany, Army Sgt. Don “Wardaddy” Collier and his five-person team and their tank head out on a deadly mission into enemy territory. Their platoon finds themselves in a situation where there are out-numbered and out-gunned.
Let me start with this: This movie is incredibly, incredibly violent. I’d imagine this has to be one of the most realistic war movies out there. Granted, I have never been in a war setting, but this movie holds nothing back. As hard as it was to keep my eyes on the screen at times, I found this to be an important film to watch.
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Tempe set for grand opening
- Nielsen says 29 million people watched royal wedding in US
- KTAR News earns first, second places for journalism at AP awards
- Margot Kidder, Lois Lane in the ‘Superman’ franchise, dies
- Southern Arizona park to receive $4M upgrade to stay open overnight