During the final push into Germany, Army Sgt. Don “Wardaddy” Collier and his five-person team and their tank head out on a deadly mission into enemy territory. Their platoon finds themselves in a situation where there are out-numbered and out-gunned.
Let me start with this: This movie is incredibly, incredibly violent. I’d imagine this has to be one of the most realistic war movies out there. Granted, I have never been in a war setting, but this movie holds nothing back. As hard as it was to keep my eyes on the screen at times, I found this to be an important film to watch.
- Tempe’s Innings Festival set to begin this weekend
- Arizona Rep. Biggs calls for VA Secretary Shulkin’s resignation
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October