During the final push into Germany, Army Sgt. Don “Wardaddy” Collier and his five-person team and their tank head out on a deadly mission into enemy territory. Their platoon finds themselves in a situation where there are out-numbered and out-gunned.
Let me start with this: This movie is incredibly, incredibly violent. I’d imagine this has to be one of the most realistic war movies out there. Granted, I have never been in a war setting, but this movie holds nothing back. As hard as it was to keep my eyes on the screen at times, I found this to be an important film to watch.
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations
- Arizona man reels in fish with human-like teeth at a Tucson lake
- ’12 Strong’ puts Hollywood sheen on early U.S. war effort in Afghanistan
- Mix Up Bar named coziest restaurant in Arizona
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song