A pilot safely lands a plane avoiding a crash that could have killed everyone on board. During the investigation into the cause for the emergency landing, details about the pilot’s life surface.
Bruce St. James said the movie was “less about flying (or crashing) planes and more about addiction. Denzel is strong as every addict in denial and I dare you to NOT get frustrated as he continually self destructs. The rest of the movie is hit or miss but it’s worth seeing from him alone.”
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October
- Host Jimmy Kimmel offers Lake Havasu trip for shortest Oscars speech
- Another Arizona family to be featured on ‘Family Feud’ game show