A pilot safely lands a plane avoiding a crash that could have killed everyone on board. During the investigation into the cause for the emergency landing, details about the pilot’s life surface.
Bruce St. James said the movie was “less about flying (or crashing) planes and more about addiction. Denzel is strong as every addict in denial and I dare you to NOT get frustrated as he continually self destructs. The rest of the movie is hit or miss but it’s worth seeing from him alone.”
- Wonder what it would be like to fly in a $5K first-class suite?
- Surrounded by scandal, Globes turn to old favs & fresh faces
- ‘Coco’ tops box office again before ‘Star Wars’ hits
- Jay-Z tops Grammy nominations with 8, Kendrick Lamar follows with 7
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations