A pilot safely lands a plane avoiding a crash that could have killed everyone on board. During the investigation into the cause for the emergency landing, details about the pilot’s life surface.
Bruce St. James said the movie was “less about flying (or crashing) planes and more about addiction. Denzel is strong as every addict in denial and I dare you to NOT get frustrated as he continually self destructs. The rest of the movie is hit or miss but it’s worth seeing from him alone.”
- Margot Kidder, Lois Lane in the ‘Superman’ franchise, dies
- Ken Jeong stops his Phoenix comedy show to help woman in crowd
- ‘Infinity War’ opens with record $250M, passing ‘Star Wars’
- Lights festival outside of Phoenix to begin after being postponed in October
- Flight headed to Phoenix turns back after bird strike