Fioravante decides, after some persuasion by his friend Murray, to become a real-life Don Juan. After one opportunity to make money turns into more opportunities, Murray finds that being a pimp may not be as easy as at seems.
This is John Turturro’s stab at making a ‘Woody Allen-esque film, with Woody Allen in it, and I think I would have rather had him direct it than act in it. I think there are some great things about the film but other parts are not so great. The movie almost gets there, but instead falls short, even with an all-star cast.
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert
- Phoenix Comicon to feature ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ stars
- Routine ‘Daddy’s Home 2’ is good for a few laughs, but not much else
- Taylor Swift to kick off ‘Reputation’ with date in Glendale