Fioravante decides, after some persuasion by his friend Murray, to become a real-life Don Juan. After one opportunity to make money turns into more opportunities, Murray finds that being a pimp may not be as easy as at seems.
This is John Turturro’s stab at making a ‘Woody Allen-esque film, with Woody Allen in it, and I think I would have rather had him direct it than act in it. I think there are some great things about the film but other parts are not so great. The movie almost gets there, but instead falls short, even with an all-star cast.
- Quirky ‘Night Court’ actor Harry Anderson dies at age 65
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time
- ‘Ready Player One’ is why we go to the movies