Moses leads the revolution against the Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses. The revolt leads to 600,000 people escaping from both Egypt and deadly plagues.
There is nothing necessarily wrong with this movie, but I’d also say there’s nothing necessarily really right with it. I found it interesting that the storyline, while obviously based on religion, didn’t come off as overtly religious. It comes off more as focusing on the morality and the history of it. As the movie does this though, I feel like it lacked in character development. I am curious as to how religious people feel about this one.
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Tempe set for grand opening
- Nielsen says 29 million people watched royal wedding in US
- KTAR News earns first, second places for journalism at AP awards
- Margot Kidder, Lois Lane in the ‘Superman’ franchise, dies
- Southern Arizona park to receive $4M upgrade to stay open overnight