Moses leads the revolution against the Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses. The revolt leads to 600,000 people escaping from both Egypt and deadly plagues.
There is nothing necessarily wrong with this movie, but I’d also say there’s nothing necessarily really right with it. I found it interesting that the storyline, while obviously based on religion, didn’t come off as overtly religious. It comes off more as focusing on the morality and the history of it. As the movie does this though, I feel like it lacked in character development. I am curious as to how religious people feel about this one.
- Mix Up Bar named coziest restaurant in Arizona
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Main Street Minute: Food delivery service goPuff launches in Flagstaff
- Creative ‘Paddington 2’ a clever piece of family-friendly British wit
- Former Mill Avenue arcade bar Endgame gets new spot, to reopen