A young girl finds herself in a world only her dad thought was real, in a civilization of tiny people located deep in the forest. She discovers the population in a civil war and teams up with a group to help save their world and ours from being destroyed.
You’ve definitely seen this movie before. It’s a pretty generic film in that it’s good versus evil and the main character bands with the good guys to save the world from destruction. It’s decent and the kids will like it but it won’t be something you will have the box set of.
Watch the video below to see the rest of my review.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February
- Kevin Hart to bring big comedy tour to Phoenix in July
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations