Twenty years after their original hijinks, Harry Dunn finds out he has a daughter who has been adopted. When his old friend, Lloyd Christmas, sees the picture of Harry’s daughter, he decides the two must seek her out.
Color me disappointed. I really had high hopes for this one and I’m not sure fellow fans of the first movie will be happy with this follow up. Yes, there are some funny parts, but for me, they were too few and far between. I feel like the jokes were too similar to the last film and that it came off more like a parody than a sequel.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Arizona landmarks make list of must-see attractions in North America
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight