Twenty years after their original hijinks, Harry Dunn finds out he has a daughter who has been adopted. When his old friend, Lloyd Christmas, sees the picture of Harry’s daughter, he decides the two must seek her out.
Color me disappointed. I really had high hopes for this one and I’m not sure fellow fans of the first movie will be happy with this follow up. Yes, there are some funny parts, but for me, they were too few and far between. I feel like the jokes were too similar to the last film and that it came off more like a parody than a sequel.
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions