Twenty years after their original hijinks, Harry Dunn finds out he has a daughter who has been adopted. When his old friend, Lloyd Christmas, sees the picture of Harry’s daughter, he decides the two must seek her out.
Color me disappointed. I really had high hopes for this one and I’m not sure fellow fans of the first movie will be happy with this follow up. Yes, there are some funny parts, but for me, they were too few and far between. I feel like the jokes were too similar to the last film and that it came off more like a parody than a sequel.
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Tempe set for grand opening