Twenty years after their original hijinks, Harry Dunn finds out he has a daughter who has been adopted. When his old friend, Lloyd Christmas, sees the picture of Harry’s daughter, he decides the two must seek her out.
Color me disappointed. I really had high hopes for this one and I’m not sure fellow fans of the first movie will be happy with this follow up. Yes, there are some funny parts, but for me, they were too few and far between. I feel like the jokes were too similar to the last film and that it came off more like a parody than a sequel.
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Singer Tom Petty dies at 66 after suffering cardiac arrest
- Country stars at Las Vegas concert shooting go online to share thoughts
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps