Dom Hemingway was sentenced to prison for being a safecracker. After 12 years, he is released back onto the streets of London. He wants to reconnect with the family he lost, and while trying to do so, he ends up getting back into stealing, lying and safecracking.
This movie is rated R for a reason! My goodness, if you don’t’ like sex, violence or bad language, this is not the movie for you. But, for those adventurous types, you will be greeted by a whole different kind of Jude Law, and a fast-paced, Quentin-Tarantino-esque movie. And yes, I was the guy in the theater with a smile on my face, enjoying every minute of it.
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Tempe set for grand opening
- Nielsen says 29 million people watched royal wedding in US
- KTAR News earns first, second places for journalism at AP awards
- Margot Kidder, Lois Lane in the ‘Superman’ franchise, dies
- Southern Arizona park to receive $4M upgrade to stay open overnight