Dom Hemingway was sentenced to prison for being a safecracker. After 12 years, he is released back onto the streets of London. He wants to reconnect with the family he lost, and while trying to do so, he ends up getting back into stealing, lying and safecracking.
This movie is rated R for a reason! My goodness, if you don’t’ like sex, violence or bad language, this is not the movie for you. But, for those adventurous types, you will be greeted by a whole different kind of Jude Law, and a fast-paced, Quentin-Tarantino-esque movie. And yes, I was the guy in the theater with a smile on my face, enjoying every minute of it.
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations
- Arizona man reels in fish with human-like teeth at a Tucson lake
- ’12 Strong’ puts Hollywood sheen on early U.S. war effort in Afghanistan
- Mix Up Bar named coziest restaurant in Arizona
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song