A rodeo bull rider who lives in Dallas, Texas is told that he is HIV positive and only has 30 days to live. He goes from denial to survival mode and researches everything he can on HIV. He is unable to join the US trials for an HIV drug so he travels to Mexico to find his “cure.”
I thought that 12 Years A Slave was going to take all of the awards, but Dallas Buyers Club is going to give it some competition. This movie was based on a true story and teaches you life lessons while taking you through Ron Woodroof’s life. I highly suggest you see it no matter what preconceived ideas you may have about the story.
- Video proves autocorrect in real life is more annoying than helpful
- Uber driver shows passengers fun time with epic dance party
- Little boy breaks down after reporter asks if he’ll miss mom at school
- Dale Jr, Dude Perfect reenact hilariously accurate driving stereotypes
- Video gives first-person look at firefighters working burning home