A rodeo bull rider who lives in Dallas, Texas is told that he is HIV positive and only has 30 days to live. He goes from denial to survival mode and researches everything he can on HIV. He is unable to join the US trials for an HIV drug so he travels to Mexico to find his “cure.”
I thought that 12 Years A Slave was going to take all of the awards, but Dallas Buyers Club is going to give it some competition. This movie was based on a true story and teaches you life lessons while taking you through Ron Woodroof’s life. I highly suggest you see it no matter what preconceived ideas you may have about the story.
- Watch Georgia Dome go up in smoke in 12-second implosion
- Routine ‘Daddy’s Home 2’ is good for a few laughs, but not much else
- Auto retailer makes big offer for Honda that appeared in funny video
- Sen. John McCain honors Veterans Day in emotional video
- Rep. Steve Scalise challenges lawmaker to scooter race in US Capitol