A rodeo bull rider who lives in Dallas, Texas is told that he is HIV positive and only has 30 days to live. He goes from denial to survival mode and researches everything he can on HIV. He is unable to join the US trials for an HIV drug so he travels to Mexico to find his “cure.”
I thought that 12 Years A Slave was going to take all of the awards, but Dallas Buyers Club is going to give it some competition. This movie was based on a true story and teaches you life lessons while taking you through Ron Woodroof’s life. I highly suggest you see it no matter what preconceived ideas you may have about the story.
- Movies in a Minute: ‘Creed’
- Hello, it’s me: YouTuber performs Adele’s ‘Hello’ in 25 different and beautiful styles
- Faith in Humanity: Restaurant offers free Thanksgiving meals to those eating alone
- Here’s what happens when Adele enters an Adele look-alike contest
- No offense to ‘Star Wars’ but this ‘Sea Wars’ trailer is pretty good, too