After Ella’s mother died, her father remarried to Lady Tremaine who had two daughters of her own, Drizella and Anastasia. In support of her father, Ella accepts her new family members with open arms. When her father tragically dies, she is left with her new family members who treat her as a servant. Ella is down on her luck until she meets a handsome stranger.
The movie itself is solid. I took issue with the fact that there is quite a few scenes involving the death of the parents. I feel that with movies like “Cinderella” — where you know little girls will flock to see it — all the death scenes could create awkward conversations. Obviously, it’s up to the parent’s discretion, but at least know what you’re getting into first.
- Universal Pictures releases trailer for new ‘Jurassic World’ movie
- Average rent prices in Phoenix increase by 5 percent, analysis finds
- Routine ‘Daddy’s Home 2’ is good for a few laughs, but not much else
- Phoenix-area native to write, direct new feature-length film in Arizona
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots