After Ella’s mother died, her father remarried to Lady Tremaine who had two daughters of her own, Drizella and Anastasia. In support of her father, Ella accepts her new family members with open arms. When her father tragically dies, she is left with her new family members who treat her as a servant. Ella is down on her luck until she meets a handsome stranger.
The movie itself is solid. I took issue with the fact that there is quite a few scenes involving the death of the parents. I feel that with movies like “Cinderella” — where you know little girls will flock to see it — all the death scenes could create awkward conversations. Obviously, it’s up to the parent’s discretion, but at least know what you’re getting into first.
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- ‘Ready Player One’ is why we go to the movies
- Marvel Studios drops the second trailer for ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
- Arizona Rep. Biggs calls for VA Secretary Shulkin’s resignation
- Maricopa detectives arrest man for threatening to shoot churchgoers