Two years after the near destruction of New York City in “The Avengers,” Captain America still finds himself in a strange, modern world.
The mild-mannered superhero joins with Natasha Romanoff to save a ship and rescue the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents that have been held hostage. Captain America becomes leery of Natasha after she is more concerned about the data on the computer than saving the people from the ship.
I haven’t been the biggest supporter of the comic-book-turned-movie films, but this one has all the pieces you are looking for. The movie has a good story line, good acting, good action scenes and is overall entertaining. This is one comic book fans everywhere will enjoy.
- Arizona Rep. Biggs calls for VA Secretary Shulkin’s resignation
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October
- Host Jimmy Kimmel offers Lake Havasu trip for shortest Oscars speech