A man’s parents were murdered when he was younger, and the murderer is getting out of prison. He is not very good at it or strong, but he exacts his revenge for his parent’s death. As he goes about his plan, he digs himself into a big hole and finds out more than he had bargained for.
This is a smaller movie but one that keeps you on the edge of your seat. It is not a predictable Hollywood thriller. It was filmed well, and told well, which kept me hooked from the beginning. I think if you take the time to see this one, you will enjoy it.
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Tempe set for grand opening
- Nielsen says 29 million people watched royal wedding in US
- KTAR News earns first, second places for journalism at AP awards
- Margot Kidder, Lois Lane in the ‘Superman’ franchise, dies
- Southern Arizona park to receive $4M upgrade to stay open overnight