After their blind date goes bad, Jim and Lauren vow to never see each other again. However, their plan gets spoiled as the two and their respective children end up being stuck together in one suite on vacation. Despite their original lack of interest in each other, they begin to feel for each other, as their kids become friends.
Well, I will say that this movie is only slightly better than “Grown Ups 2” and that Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler do seem to have a connection on screen. But that’s it. Those two things are the nicest things I have to say about this movie. Go see it if you want, but don’t say I sent you!
- Surrounded by scandal, Globes turn to old favs & fresh faces
- ‘Coco’ tops box office again before ‘Star Wars’ hits
- Jay-Z tops Grammy nominations with 8, Kendrick Lamar follows with 7
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert