A grandfather suddenly finds himself in a custody battle for his granddaughter. The two families have good intentions of placing the girl in an environment that is best suited for her, but the sides are also split along racial biases.
While I enjoyed the movie, I didn’t love it. It felt like the plot danced around a very real topic, but wouldn’t commit to tackling the issue. If the movie had dove into the topic more, I think this movie would have been much better, but instead it left me wanting more.
- Mix Up Bar named coziest restaurant in Arizona
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Main Street Minute: Food delivery service goPuff launches in Flagstaff
- Creative ‘Paddington 2’ a clever piece of family-friendly British wit
- Former Mill Avenue arcade bar Endgame gets new spot, to reopen