A grandfather suddenly finds himself in a custody battle for his granddaughter. The two families have good intentions of placing the girl in an environment that is best suited for her, but the sides are also split along racial biases.
While I enjoyed the movie, I didn’t love it. It felt like the plot danced around a very real topic, but wouldn’t commit to tackling the issue. If the movie had dove into the topic more, I think this movie would have been much better, but instead it left me wanting more.
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert
- Phoenix Comicon to feature ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ stars
- Routine ‘Daddy’s Home 2’ is good for a few laughs, but not much else
- Taylor Swift to kick off ‘Reputation’ with date in Glendale