A young, long-time couple, Gretta and Dave, move to New York to chase their dreams. When Dave lands a big-time record deal, the fame goes to his head and he begins to stray in his relationship. Gretta, heartbroken, meets Dan, a former record label executive, who offers her a chance at a unique collaboration.
This movie is charming, delightful and cute. It has some great music in it and some wonderful performances. I actually even liked Adam Levine in this movie (albeit wasn’t much of a stretch for him to act this part). You will leave the movie feeling good and smiling.
- Surrounded by scandal, Globes turn to old favs & fresh faces
- ‘Coco’ tops box office again before ‘Star Wars’ hits
- Jay-Z tops Grammy nominations with 8, Kendrick Lamar follows with 7
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert