A young, long-time couple, Gretta and Dave, move to New York to chase their dreams. When Dave lands a big-time record deal, the fame goes to his head and he begins to stray in his relationship. Gretta, heartbroken, meets Dan, a former record label executive, who offers her a chance at a unique collaboration.
This movie is charming, delightful and cute. It has some great music in it and some wonderful performances. I actually even liked Adam Levine in this movie (albeit wasn’t much of a stretch for him to act this part). You will leave the movie feeling good and smiling.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’