A young, long-time couple, Gretta and Dave, move to New York to chase their dreams. When Dave lands a big-time record deal, the fame goes to his head and he begins to stray in his relationship. Gretta, heartbroken, meets Dan, a former record label executive, who offers her a chance at a unique collaboration.
This movie is charming, delightful and cute. It has some great music in it and some wonderful performances. I actually even liked Adam Levine in this movie (albeit wasn’t much of a stretch for him to act this part). You will leave the movie feeling good and smiling.
- Quirky ‘Night Court’ actor Harry Anderson dies at age 65
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time
- ‘Ready Player One’ is why we go to the movies