Batman resurfaces after 8 years to protect the city he loves, even though they had deemed him a killer after Harvey Dent’s death.
Bruce St. James said, “it’s not a perfect film, but a very good one. Full of twists and turns, the final chapter of the saga doesn’t exactly tie itself up into a neat bow, but does bring a feel of finality.” See what Bruce thought of the movie in this edition of ‘Movies in a Minute.’
- San Francisco approves $290,000 payout for Journey wedding
- Attorney: Sober toxicology report could help NAU shooter’s self-defense claim
- Facebook CEO, now a father, will give away most of his money
- CNN erases description of Gray’s mother as heroin addict
- ‘Love & Hip Hop’ star sentenced to 8 years in prison