When Tony Stark tries to bring a dormant “peacekeeping” program back to life, things don’t go exactly as planned. Ultron, an evil opponent, emerges and the Avengers must assemble to halt him from completing his plans. Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye must overcome their differences to save the planet.
I saw “Avengers: Age of Ultron” in IMAX 3D, and I believe everyone else should. This is the kind of movie that is worth the extra money and is made for IMAX 3D. With that said, this is also the kind of movie that is exactly what you think it would be. Don’t get me wrong, it was a decent flick, but don’t expect the theme to be any different than the last superhero movie you saw.
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- ‘Black Panther’ scores mighty $25.2 million Thursday debut
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns