Set in the midst of the 1979 Iran Hostage Crisis, a CIA agent goes under cover with a fake Hollywood film crew to save six American embassy staff members hiding in the home of a Canadian ambassador in Iran.
Bruce St. James said, “As close to perfect as a film can get. Brilliant performances, amazing story and it runs you through every emotion without coming across forced.”
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase
- This deep-sea dive in Antarctica is equal parts amazing and frightening
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October