Set in the midst of the 1979 Iran Hostage Crisis, a CIA agent goes under cover with a fake Hollywood film crew to save six American embassy staff members hiding in the home of a Canadian ambassador in Iran.
Bruce St. James said, “As close to perfect as a film can get. Brilliant performances, amazing story and it runs you through every emotion without coming across forced.”
- John McCain to visit daughter on ‘The View’ next week
- Country star Kenny Chesney to bring tour to Phoenix in 2018
- Organizers postpone Lights Fest outside of Phoenix until next year
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Eerie movement could mean ghosts live in school hallway