Chris Kyle didn’t join the Navy until he was in his 30s and decided he needed a change in his cowboy lifestyle. He served four tours of duty with the Navy SEALS as a sniper and became a legend for the countless lives he saved during war. His real challenge comes from coping with the life after war, living with his wife and children in an urban setting.
I think this movie is important for people to see and hopefully get an idea of what it is like to be an American soldier and the effect war can have on a person. Bradley Cooper gives an amazing performance as he plays the main character in this film, but I wish they would have spent more time on Chris Kyle and what made him tick.
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Arizona landmarks make list of must-see attractions in North America
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns