Chris Kyle didn’t join the Navy until he was in his 30s and decided he needed a change in his cowboy lifestyle. He served four tours of duty with the Navy SEALS as a sniper and became a legend for the countless lives he saved during war. His real challenge comes from coping with the life after war, living with his wife and children in an urban setting.
I think this movie is important for people to see and hopefully get an idea of what it is like to be an American soldier and the effect war can have on a person. Bradley Cooper gives an amazing performance as he plays the main character in this film, but I wish they would have spent more time on Chris Kyle and what made him tick.
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions