An admissions officer at Princeton risks a major promotion when she meets a college-bound kid who she believes is the son she put up for a secret adoption years ago. She puts the life she thought she always wanted on hold to bend the rules for her biological son and finds romance along the way.
- Grand Canyon National Park to offer free entry for Veterans Day weekend
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Bruce St. James gives his picks for the 2017 Oscars
- Movies in a Minute: ‘Fifty Shades Darker’
- Pass the popcorn: Bruce St. James’ five favorite movies of 2016