Back in 1981 in New York City, an immigrant man is trying to live the American dream with his family. He is trying to make it and do business the honest way, but everyone around him has their own agenda.
This movie reminded me of “American Hustle,” in that it really transports you back into time. I think this movie is well done in portraying New York in a time where the city wasn’t the friendliest place to be. While it missed being nominated for an Oscar, I am hopeful it will be nominated for an award this season.
- Mix Up Bar named coziest restaurant in Arizona
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Main Street Minute: Food delivery service goPuff launches in Flagstaff
- Creative ‘Paddington 2’ a clever piece of family-friendly British wit
- Former Mill Avenue arcade bar Endgame gets new spot, to reopen