42 pays homage to Jackie Robinson, the man who broke the color barrier in baseball. The movie follows his career from the Negro Leagues to the Major Leagues and captures this country’s history of animosity toward people of color. He saw his first big league start with the Brooklyn Dodgers on April 15, 1947.
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Off Central: Arizona girl selected for MLB’s Trailblazer series
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- ‘The Death Cure’ brings Maze Runner franchise to dramatic conclusion