A dying international spy is given a chance to get out of the business with one last mission in return for a pill that could save his life. He runs into trouble as he tries to rekindle his relationship with his estranged daughter while completing his final task.
I am a huge fan of Kevin Costner in movies, and since he hadn’t been in one in a while, this movie reminded me of why I liked him in the first place. However, it felt like the other actors in the movie couldn’t quite keep up with him. This is not the best spy movie I’ve ever seen, given that it had every cliché possible in the film. Take it for what it is because it’s not much more than a popcorn flick.
- Arizona native Emma Stone to return to big screen for ‘Zombieland 2’
- Joe Jackson, patriarch of musical Jackson family, dies at 89
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’