Officers Schmidt and Jenko are back for another round of undercover activity, but this time they go to college. As the two are trying to crack the case they begin to have issues of their own and must figure out if their working relationship can survive.
I was a huge fan of “21 Jump Street” so I was pretty disappointed when this movie fell into a formulaic routine and was basically the same movie. They alluded to the first movie a lot and made a lot of the same jokes throughout the film. Don’t get me wrong there were some funny parts but overall the movie was just OK.
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert
- Phoenix Comicon to feature ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ stars
- Routine ‘Daddy’s Home 2’ is good for a few laughs, but not much else
- Taylor Swift to kick off ‘Reputation’ with date in Glendale