This documentary (yes it’s a documentary) is something I think a lot of people will be interested in.
“20 Feet from Stardom” is a documentary that follows the back-up singers of some of the most famous musicians in the world. Some people may think that being a back-up singer is simply a step to becoming a lead singer, but as Bruce Springsteen said, there is a world of difference between the 20 feet that separates the drum set and the lead microphone.
Some great artists make appearances in this movie, including Springsteen, Sting, Bette Midler and more.
I really enjoyed “20 Feet from Stardom.” If you’re a music buff, you’ll be tapping and singing along with the movie. It’s a limited engagement, but if you can find it, it’s worth seeing.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food