It’s the holidays, which means overindulging. If you are having a party with friends and family to over indulge with you, you may be planning on getting some wine. There are many places you can go around town to help you pick out the perfect wine to go along with your party.
You can stop at the big name places like Total Wine and Bevmo, but I’ve also give you a few local wine stores that would be more than willing to give you some advice.
But remember, when you’re with you friends and family, whatever wine you choose, will be perfect.
The Wine Store
3205 E. Camelback Road
4236 N. Central Ave., Ste. 101
Lawrence Dunham Vineyards Wine Gallery
6951 E. First St.
- UofA basketball arena gets state approval to sell beer, wine
- Here are Arizona’s best restaurants when it comes to wine lists
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Creative ‘Paddington 2’ a clever piece of family-friendly British wit
- ‘Beer’ Down: Tucson council approves liquor license at UofA basketball arena