It’s the holidays, which means overindulging. If you are having a party with friends and family to over indulge with you, you may be planning on getting some wine. There are many places you can go around town to help you pick out the perfect wine to go along with your party.
You can stop at the big name places like Total Wine and Bevmo, but I’ve also give you a few local wine stores that would be more than willing to give you some advice.
But remember, when you’re with you friends and family, whatever wine you choose, will be perfect.
The Wine Store
3205 E. Camelback Road
4236 N. Central Ave., Ste. 101
Lawrence Dunham Vineyards Wine Gallery
6951 E. First St.
- Arizona wine tourism industry turning red, white grapes into $56M in green
- What parents need to know about ‘Wonder Woman’
- With new website, Arizona tourism officials advertise state as ‘foodie destination’
- Solar jobs continue growth in Arizona, still trails well behind rest of nation
- Cuban uses condoms, tropical fruit to make own brand of wine