A nanobrewery with a casual atmosphere, where you can play corn-hole, ping pong, have great food AND bring your dog? That sounds like one of the O.H.S.O. Breweries.
I recently visited the newest Paradise Valley location and was just so thrilled with the place. Aside from having their own beers, the food there is great and it is a fun place to hang out on the weekends.
There are three locations so make sure you find the one closest to you and check it out!
4900 E. Indian School Road
10810 N. Tatum Blvd, Ste. 126,
15681 N. Hayden Road, Ste. #112
Hours vary by location.
- Live blog: Phoenix fails to drop below 90 degrees for two days
- Freeways re-open after brush fire causes closures in north Phoenix
- How to get rid of Arizona scorpions, spiders and Africanized bees
- After rapid growth, Lyft formally opens new hub in Phoenix
- Former Arizona Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick mulls another run for Congress