A nanobrewery with a casual atmosphere, where you can play corn-hole, ping pong, have great food AND bring your dog? That sounds like one of the O.H.S.O. Breweries.
I recently visited the newest Paradise Valley location and was just so thrilled with the place. Aside from having their own beers, the food there is great and it is a fun place to hang out on the weekends.
There are three locations so make sure you find the one closest to you and check it out!
4900 E. Indian School Road
10810 N. Tatum Blvd, Ste. 126,
15681 N. Hayden Road, Ste. #112
Hours vary by location.
- Monsoon rains flood parts of Flagstaff, high heat to return to Phoenix area
- Phoenix PD searching for suspect in connection to officer involved shooting
- Southbound I-17 reopened at Indian School Road after police incident
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend
- What is the smartest way to pay for college?