A nanobrewery with a casual atmosphere, where you can play corn-hole, ping pong, have great food AND bring your dog? That sounds like one of the O.H.S.O. Breweries.
I recently visited the newest Paradise Valley location and was just so thrilled with the place. Aside from having their own beers, the food there is great and it is a fun place to hang out on the weekends.
There are three locations so make sure you find the one closest to you and check it out!
4900 E. Indian School Road
10810 N. Tatum Blvd, Ste. 126,
15681 N. Hayden Road, Ste. #112
Hours vary by location.
- Local investor envisions a haunting future for historic Peoria hotel
- Police: Guard at state office arrested in no-injury shooting
- Phoenix named one of the top 10 friendliest small business locations
- California-based company to move manufacturing operations to Goodyear
- Arizona inmate’s coarse wording does not bar suit against cops