A nanobrewery with a casual atmosphere, where you can play corn-hole, ping pong, have great food AND bring your dog? That sounds like one of the O.H.S.O. Breweries.
I recently visited the newest Paradise Valley location and was just so thrilled with the place. Aside from having their own beers, the food there is great and it is a fun place to hang out on the weekends.
There are three locations so make sure you find the one closest to you and check it out!
4900 E. Indian School Road
10810 N. Tatum Blvd, Ste. 126,
15681 N. Hayden Road, Ste. #112
Hours vary by location.
- Cancer survivors, supporters push for Arizona bills to ease cancer burden
- Suit alleges Motel 6 discriminated against Latino customers
- Delay granted at Phoenix trial for man accused of making bomb parts
- WWE releases Enzo Amore after Phoenix woman accuses him of rape
- Arizona man cannot hunt for decade after illegally killing bighorn sheep