A nanobrewery with a casual atmosphere, where you can play corn-hole, ping pong, have great food AND bring your dog? That sounds like one of the O.H.S.O. Breweries.
I recently visited the newest Paradise Valley location and was just so thrilled with the place. Aside from having their own beers, the food there is great and it is a fun place to hang out on the weekends.
There are three locations so make sure you find the one closest to you and check it out!
4900 E. Indian School Road
10810 N. Tatum Blvd, Ste. 126,
15681 N. Hayden Road, Ste. #112
Hours vary by location.
- Scottsdale sports park could soon be replaced with mixed-use development
- ASU rescinds award given to Charlie Rose amid sexual harassment claims
- More than $100,000 spent to fix Arizona school funding error
- Traffic could be snarled in Tempe ahead of ASU, UofA football game
- Teen spends second Thanksgiving with Mesa family after viral exchange